Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Floor Area||1.5 x 1 m|
|Tank Capacity||10 Ltrs|
|Tank Material||Stainless Steel|
A jig is a mechanical device used for separating materials of different specific gravity by the pulsation of a stream of liquid flowing through a bed of material. The setup consists of plunger operated by crank mechanism connected to motor coupled with reduction gear box. Sump tank with pump is provided for water circulation.
- To calculate percentage recovery of small particle
- Water supply and drain
- Material for feed
- Mineral jig tank: material stainless steel
- Sump tank: material stainless steel, compatible capacity
- Water circulation: fhp pump
- Control panel comprises of: standard make on/off switch, mains indicator etc
- Instruction manual: an english instruction manual will be provided along with the apparatus a good quality painted rigid ms structure is provided to support all the parts.